At Airbus Group, Inc., diversity and inclusion is not just a catch phrase. It is about recognizing each of us have various dimensions that make us unique.
These dimensions include our job experiences, beliefs, marital status, parental status, age, gender, cultural background, veteran status, mental or physical ability, and more.
What’s important is our commitment to creating one company and an all-inclusive team that values and leverages each person’s individuality.
“Our differences make the difference”
At Airbus Group, we believe long-term success comes from engaged employees who collaborate and share ideas from many different perspectives. We strive to foster this culture by providing an inclusive work environment where all individuals are respected and where our diverse workforce is thoughtfully engaged and developed.
As a global aerospace and defense leader, we appreciate the value that diversity adds to an organization, such as:
- Increased employee engagement, retention, and productivity
- Improved ability to deliver innovative solutions to our clients and customers
- The means to increase market share by leveraging diverse talent in the successful pursuit of business objectives
Diversity is not just a legal requirement. It takes on much broader dimensions requiring us to go beyond Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action. That’s why we actively encourage diversity in our workforce, through the following initiatives:
- Policies that affirm our commitment to being an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE), are supportive of Affirmative Action, and the accommodation qualified individuals with disabilities
- Engaging in outreach and recruitment of under-represented, qualified minority and female applicants
- Engaging in outreach and recruitment of qualified persons with disabilities and disabled veterans
- On-going manager training to ensure compliance with EOE requirements and non-discriminatory hiring practices and build partnerships in support of the company’s diversity goals and initiatives
- Sponsorship of, and employee participation in, diversity-focused industry organizations
Airbus Group is committed to hiring the most qualified candidates for approved company positions, without preference to any individual on the basis of his or her race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Our policy is to engage in recruitment and selection practices that are in compliance with all applicable federal and state employment laws. Airbus Group and its businesses follow talent acquisition practices that identify qualified and diverse candidates, promote opportunities for employee development, and provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees.